martes, 26 de octubre de 2021

POST 1


Hi everyone!

Today I come to talk to you about one of the countries that I would love to visit. This country is Iceland and is located in the extreme northeast of Europe, it's territory also includes small islands and islets in the Atlantic Ocean. It has a very small population, of only 368,792 people in 2021.


One of the reasons why I would like to visit this country is because of its great biodiversity and beautiful landscapes, there you can see the northern lights, which are one of the most incredible phenomena that can be observed in nature, this show is capable of painting the sky with different colors.


In addition, it has national parks that are protected by UNESCO and that are also a world heritage site.

The quality of life in Iceland is unmatched, as it is ranked as one of the safest countries in the world. On the other hand, they have one of the most advanced laws regarding human rights and an almost indescribable awareness of caring for the environment.

When I go, I would like to know all the national parks that it has, in addition to trying the typical food from there.

For this and many other reasons, I would love to be able to fulfill my dream of traveling to Iceland and being able to live in that magical land

Thanks for reading my post.

Greetings!❤


1 comentario:

  1. Woow I has never heard so much about this country and I also like the places with a big biodiversity so this country looks so perfect to be real
    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar

Hi everyone!   Today I come to talk about the changes to my study program. I'm in the fourth semester of my career (I am studying Chemis...