viernes, 5 de noviembre de 2021

POST 2

Hello!

Today I come to talk to you about one of the best vacations I have ever had.

The truth is, I love to be constantly traveling and I feel that each experience gains a space in my heart and leaves me some learning, but one of the most special and exciting has been traveling to Mexico with my dad in 2018, which was the year in which I graduated from high school. It was not such a long trip, since I only went for 1 week but I made the most of it.

We went to a resort that was next to Playa del Carmen, it had a pool, a disco, an open bar and many outdoor activities that you could participate in. The second day of our stay there, we took a tour of the state of Yucatan. They took us on a visit to Kaua, Valladolid, and finally to Chichen Itzá, which is a legendary Mayan city that is a world heritage site and one of the 7 wonders of the world.


It was a very special trip, as I learned about a very interesting culture that is noted for its knowledge of astronomy, mathematics art, and architecture.


3 comentarios:

  1. Hi it must be fun to go to a resort, I've never been to one

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I would like to go to Playa del Carmen, I imagine it is a good place to rest and have a good vacation.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I have never been to a resort but that sounds like a lot of fun and I would like to travel to Mexico.

    ResponderEliminar

Hi everyone!   Today I come to talk about the changes to my study program. I'm in the fourth semester of my career (I am studying Chemis...