viernes, 7 de enero de 2022

Hi everyone!

I´m Josefina and I study chemistry and pharmacy and today I am here to talk about what I would like to do when I graduate from university.

After working for a while in laboratories, pharmacies, etc., I would like to become independent and have my own company, which is responsible for creating vegan products of natural origin, this in order not to depend on any company and also to encourage the use of environmentally friendly products. Ideally, I would like to work in a place where I feel comfortable and close to nature, the least I want is to work indoors like in an office.

I would like to incorporate holistic therapies that go hand in hand with the products, such as reiki, acupuncture, meditation, bach flowers, etc. The advantage of working with the same nature to heal is that it does not act harmful in the body and the unwanted effects are very limited compared to most of the synthetic products created by the big pharmaceutical companies.

I feel that becoming independent will open many doors for me to travel and visit many countries to exercise what I know, I would love to travel volunteering and teach other people to create their products of natural origin.


Thank you very much for reading!





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hi everyone!   Today I come to talk about the changes to my study program. I'm in the fourth semester of my career (I am studying Chemis...